Working at ADRA is more than just a job—it’s an opportunity to be a part of something bigger. Our work is making a difference in the lives of millions around the world. Through hard work, perseverance, and deep commitment we turn limited resources into life-changing solutions.
At ADRA we believe that through humanitarian acts we make known the just, merciful and loving character of God. Although we operate as a corporate office, our connection with the Adventist church provides us with a heightened commitment to what we do. We come together as a community with a desire to change the world, while encouraging our staff to thrive both professionally and personally.
Working at ADRA has its perks!
Here is what our work environment has to offer you:
- Opportunity to empower communities and individuals.
- Supportive colleagues that care for each other beyond the workplace.
- Forward thinking mindset open to new ideas and technologies.
- Flexible and family-oriented work life balance.
- The chance to take initiative and grow professionally.
Our 130 local offices allow our staff to remain involved with communities and ensure the ongoing support and development of implemented projects. As an ADRA team member, you will have the satisfaction of knowing and seeing that your work makes a lasting and sustainable impact around the world. You will never forget the smiling faces of the people for whom you’ve created a brighter future.