ADRA Bridge is an internship program that gives students a chance to make a real difference in the world and put their passion to work with ADRA.
Real life is hard. But then again, so is completing your degree. If you can do that, you can do just about anything—like helping us to change the world, one life at a time. Our internships are based outside of bustling Washington D.C. in Silver Spring, Maryland and generally run between three months to one year. Due to current circumstances, both remote and in-person internships will be considered.
Check back soon for upcoming opportunities
- Must be at least a junior in undergraduate studies or enrolled in a graduate degree program
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Strong academic achievement
- Desire to learn and grow
- Positive attitude
- Paid internship (bi-weekly)
- Hands-on experience in your field of interest
- Opportunity to grow professionally
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Enhance your resume
How to Apply
1. Browse current internship opportunities
2. Submit a cover letter stating your professional interest and why you’re interested in an internship at ADRA
3. Resume outlining relevant skills and experience
4. Three references
College Tour Dates 2023
- TBA, Oakwood University Huntsville, AL
- TBA, Andrew University Berrien Spring, MI
- TBA, Southern Adventist University, Collegedale TN
- TBA, La Sierra University, Riverside, CA
- TBA, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, CA
Want ADRA to visit by your school as well? Let us know!
Stay in the know!
Sign up for ADRA’s emails to receive updates on our current relief efforts, engagement opportunities, and much more.