As the international humanitarian arm of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, ADRA’s purpose is to serve humanity so all may live as God intended.

If that sounds like something you’d like to support, here are some of the ways you can get involved!


It sounds simple, but ADRA witnesses the power of prayer in their work every single day.

You can make a difference by praying regularly for the people and communities ADRA serves, as well as for ADRA staff and volunteers right around the world.


Join thousands of generous individuals volunteering their time and talents with ADRA’s short-term service program, ADRA Connections

Take your group on an adventure today!


Working at ADRA is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to be a part of something bigger. 

Search the latest career opportunities with ADRA.

Or internships in the ADRA Bridge program.


Every day, ADRA staff and volunteers serve on the frontlines in some of the world’s most dangerous places. 

Inspired by their dedication, resilience, and compassion, we invite you to join us in thanking them for the sacrifices they make.


Speak up and add your voice to the conversation.

Every child. Everywhere. In School. is a global, Adventist-led movement to ensure that every child completes school to fulfil their God-given potential.


Your support, large or small, makes a lasting difference in the lives of those who need it most.

Browse our Gift Catalog for gifts that keep on giving.

Or create a lasting impact by becoming an ADRA Angel.

Your Impact

ADRA’s work is possible thanks to support from people just like you, so your trust means the world to us. If you’re interested in supporting ADRA, here are a few things you may be interested to know:

  • 90% of your donation will directly support ADRA’s global humanitarian projects. The other 10% covers administrative and operational costs to keep the organization running and to reach new audiences.
  • ADRA is fuelled by faith. Our motto is “Justice. Compassion. Love.” because those are the Biblical beliefs our ministry is built upon.
  • Our work is locally led. Hiring local staff and volunteers leads to greater connection and credibility in the communities where ADRA serves, and relying on local knowledge and resources means more effective projects and more sustainable results.
  • Our network is extensive. In addition to more than 120 global offices, ADRA works closely with Seventh-day Adventist churches, hospitals, and institutions to maximize our impact.

Before you go!

Donate Today to Make Double the Difference

$1=$2 MATCH

If You Must Go, be the first to know

Before you leave, make sure you stay informed! Enter your email address to get worldwide news from ADRA.