ADRA Bridge is an internship program that gives students a chance to make a difference in the world and put their passion to work with ADRA.
Real life is hard. But then again, so is completing your degree. If you can do that, you can do just about anything—like helping us to change the world, one life at a time. Our interns are ambitious and talented undergraduate and graduate students interested in contributing to the mission of ADRA.
ADRA Bridge Internships
Our US internships are based in Silver Spring, Maryland and generally run between three months to one year. Internships are offered in a range of departments, including programs, emergency management, business development, and marketing and development.
View current internship opportunities
- Completed masters degree or close to completion in related field
- US Citizen, Green Card holder, or have a current work permit authorizing work in the United States.
- Member in good standing of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Strong academic achievement
- The desire to learn and grow
- Positive Attitude
- Monthly stipend
- Hands-on experience in your field of interest
- Opportunity to grow professionally
- Enhance your resume
How to Apply for an Internship at ADRA
- Browse current internship opportunities
- Submit a cover letter stating why you’re interested in an internship at ADRA
- Resume outlining relevant skills and experience
- Three references
- Writing samples related to field of study that illustrates writing ability, as well as analytical and critical thinking skills.